eyworks - Product Demonstration/Amazon Promotion 2023 Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is defined as follows – If a full product demonstration for one or multiple eyworks products is booked and completed within the defined dates of the promotion, the organisation represented by the recipient of the demonstration will become eligible for one (1) Amazon voucher valued at £25.
- The promotion is valid only for full product demonstrations booked and completed between 09.10.23 and 10.11.23 inclusive.
- The offer will be restricted to the first 100 full demonstrations booked and completed before the closure date (10.11.23). If 100 demonstrations are booked and completed before the closure date the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion and notify all subsequent applicants of the cancellation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept an application for a demonstration from any individual or organisation.
- This promotion can be combined with other eyworks promotions that may be running concurrently.
- The Voucher will be dispatched within ten working days of the completion of the full demonstration.
- The Promoter will not be held liable if the named Voucher becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- A full product demonstration may include one or multiple eyworks products but will be defined as a single demonstration.
- No purchase necessary.
- Vouchers are limited to one (1) per organisation.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the promotion or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Voucher in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- The Voucher is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- Where a Voucher becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that voucher for a voucher of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Learn more about how we help your team work.
Take your first steps today.